November 17, 2011

Bright side

I'm sick. My shoulder still hurts so bad that it's waking me up a couple times a night. I've been getting stuck with a ridiculous amount of acupuncture needles lately and it hasn't done a damned thing yet. Work has been a complete death march this week. In between my bouts of dizziness, I'm just ornery.

Which is why I love this photo. Is there anything better than a photo of a happy kid hanging out in the park on a fall day? The longer I look at it, the more I fall in love. I love his foot that is lazily half out of his shoe. Or the fact that he's wearing his FAVORITE plaid shirt. Or his too-long hair he won't let me cut because he's considering growing it long like Clay Matthews.

Ahhh... I needed that.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Very gentle hugs sent from Tennessee.