November 21, 2011

Oh goody, it's Monday

This was taken earlier this month when Bucky was hanging out in our neighborhood looking for the ladies. But I thought it was appropriate, it being deer season and all.

  • I hardly slept last night. Between my cold and just overall hurting, it wasn't a good one. I'm just mainlining the coffee today.
  • At least I wasn't in the basement fixing the check valve on the well like Beerman. Apparently those are important when you want water.
  • C-man and I went swimming at the club while Beerman worked on the well stuff. Remember the Christmas Story furnace scene? I was trying to avoid one of those.
  • I have an acupuncture appointment tonight. So far, it hasn't done a damned thing. But I'm hoping something will come of it soon.
  • Hopefully it'll make me tranquil for the parent-teacher conferences after. Not that I'm expecting anything to go bad at them. It'll just help me deal with sitting in kid-sized chairs and moving from room to room.
  • I've been looking at pinterest.com lately, and taking note of the craft board. God help me, I'm feeling crafty. I even bought a hot glue gun. Look out, ladies and gentlemen, you may be getting some ugly homemade gifts this year.
  • Since my family is coming for Christmas on the 3rd, I have to get all the presents and decor up by then. Sheesh, that's soon.
  • At least most of my Christmas cards are written, addressed and stamped. I have to finish a couple of the addresses I've since located. And I ran out of stamps, so will need to buy those. But the bulk of the work is done. I do love me some Christmas cards.
  • A 2-day workweek. One could really get used to this.

No comments: