November 15, 2011

Typical days


  • It's a typical, everyday, average sort of day for me.
  • Except for the fact that I'm feeling like garbage. C-man was feeling like this Sunday afternoon. So much so, that we got to the doors of the play and he said he couldn't make it through it and needed to go home.
  • I only half-believed him, because he had been his chipper self until that point. Until yesterday at 3 when my world crashed in on me. And then I believed him big time.
  • I had acupuncture last night and told the acupuncturist I was feeling like garbage. He put a few extra needles in me for it. Needles he then put a band aid over and told me to wear for 3 days. What?!?
  • I now have a band-aid covered needle in each arm and in my neck. Bizarre.
  • My nephew is a teenager today. Happy birthday, Andy!
  • The Walker recall effort starts today. As much as I dislike the idiot, (The guy is so dumb he couldn't even pass college French) the thought of all those non-stop recall ads on TV again make me nauseous. It's been one big never-ending polarizing campaign season in Wisconsin the past 2 years. And the presidential election isn't going to change that. Ugh.
  • A nap would be really welcome right now. I know it's only Tuesday, but I'm so looking forward to a slow weekend this weekend.
  • We have parent-teacher conferences next week. I'm so curious to hear what his teachers think of him this year.
  • The rummage sale is long done, but my co-chairs keep sending me emails. I'm trying to do my best to ignore them.
  • My Christmas cards are supposed to arrive this week. Yippee!

No comments: