January 22, 2013

47 years of bliss

Happy 47 years, Mom and Dad!


At the risk of talking about the weather (which I absolutely hate doing), holy shite it's cold! It's so brutal, the top layer of my hot coffee froze into ice on my way in from my car to the building this morning. Now THAT'S cold!

I ran for an hour last night in front of Being Human. It's doable, but I could really use some more core strength to help me out. Being Human is taking an unexpected turn, and I'm liking it.

Beerman started to put water in the fish tank last night. It's only water, and not salt water, so will need to be removed once we are sure it doesn't leak. But it's tangible progress. We're getting somewhere, people!

I ordered a few dresses from Mod Cloth for the upcoming church auction. I hope one of them works out. A bummer that I'll probably have to go solo, because Beerman will probably be in Poland, but oh well. Such is life. Hopefully they can do double-duty for first communion, too.

I could really use some sun in my life. I think it would change my whole disposition.

No comments: