January 2, 2013

Working Wednesday

  • Oh goody. We're back to work. Not even Harry was interested in getting up. Thank God it's only a 3-day work week.
  • I scheduled a massage tonight as my reward for getting through the day. Well that, and my fingers are giant summer sausages.
  • Hopefully it'll help me get ready to stand on my feet and teach an 8 hour class on Friday. I am really not looking forward to that.
  • C-man has speech over his judo class time tomorrow. He is not going to like missing judo. I'm going to have to see if we can move speech to another day.
  • The Fiscal Cliff talk sure was a whole lot of nothing. And here I was expecting a whole week of political rambling and ranting. I feel totally cheated.
  • Is it naptime yet?

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Enjoy your massage!