January 24, 2013

Almost


One of this year's resolutions was to learn how to beekeep. Beerman is a bit puzzled by that, since he's highly allergic, but I just won't do it near him. Anyhow, I have been in touch with the lady who teaches the classes, and it seems they will start in March. Yippee!

This complete lack of sun is killing me. While we have a spring break trip to look forward to, it seems desperately far off. Speaking of that trip, we really need to buy those tickets. I think we're heading to Turkey. Maybe a stop off in France. We'll see how it works out money and schedule-wise.

I bought Frogger for the X-Box last night. I love it. C-man can't figure out why anyone would play such a crappy game.


My back is killing me. I had a massage last night, and it was good like always, except my mind was racing and I just could not calm down. I am going to try to focus on calming my brain down this weekend because the speed of it is killing me.
We have C-man's initial First Eucharist meeting tonight. I'm not quite sure what we are going to do for 2 hours to tell me my kid needs to buy a suit and not chew it visibly, but I'm feeling a lot of songs coming on. We're shooting for having him do it on the May 4th evening mass for anyone who is coming, by the way. Note to self - Figure out invites.

I also have to get C-man's valentines done. I think I've figured out what I'm going to do, I just need to do it. Like a lot of things, I guess.

The fish tank is about a third filled with fresh water. I'm told once it's full, it will run for a few days. Then we'll drain it and do it all over again, but with salt water, once everything is plumbed the way it needs to be. Progress.

No comments: