January 10, 2013

More bullets


  • I really need to take some new pictures if I am resorting to photos I never shared from Japan!
  • Work has reversed from suck to blow lately. (Spaceballs fans anyone?) Lots of work, and I have a feeling it is going to be for nothing. I would like to be independently wealthy please.
  • C-man has speech and judo tonight. Since Beerman is in Chicago, I am just hoping I get dinner before 10 pm.
  • Beerman confirmed he is going to Poland next month. Without me. Argh! Shake fists at the sky! How am I supposed to finish my death march tour without a trip to Poland?
  • I conquered Kingdom for Keflings in under a week. And that is why I cannot be allowed to play building type video games. I obsess until I end it.
  • Tomorrow is Friday. Sweet Jesus that is awesome.

No comments: