January 9, 2013

Randomly So


  • I went to the rheumatologist today. He didn't get nearly as mad at me as I thought he would for pulling myself off everything. In fact, he was fine with it - happier still that I'd gotten myself off the prednisone. So now I go back in on Monday post-a gazillion vials of bloodwork to start on medication #6. I don't remember the saying being "Sixth time's the charm", but whatever.
  • Before the doctor, I went to have breakfast with a friend. While driving down the lake, there was the most beautiful sunrise. When I used to do bootcamp, I saw that every day, and it was amazing. It almost makes me want to go back. Oh, the problem with inertia really is getting started, isn't it.
  • The plant nursery sent me all the stuff for this year's school plant sale fundraiser. I can't believe it's getting to be that time already.
  • Beerman got a Lindt chili dark chocolate bar from St. Nick. He hasn't eaten it all, and yet, it mysteriously disappeared while I worked from home today. I hate when that happens.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

But at our house, dark chocolate is considered a vitamin.