January 25, 2013

Longing for sun

It's snowing today. Not enough to be able to ski or snowshoe or sled, but at least everything is white, which is a welcomed change from the cold and brown. I son't think I will let another winter go by like this again without taking a long, sunny weekend somewhere, though. We did that last year, and it was so helpful for my disposition. Just the warmth on my skin is so wonderful for the soul.

I'm hoping to get outside a bit this weekend now that it's a livable temperature again. We have to restock our geocache since people have taken stuff and not traded for it. Frustrating, but I'm trying to keep in mind that people are learning how to geocache with ours, and that's at least a good thing.

Tomorrow is C-man's Cub Scout pinewood derby race. Let's all send some good thoughts for the car to be fast!

And with that, enjoy your Friday!

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Do you have one of those special lights for all the dark days? We finally got one for John - although he hasn't used it for a while.