January 6, 2013

We three kings read Origami Yoda


I haven't taken any photos this week. I don't know why, but just don't feel it. Harry and I have had a lot of park time together, and I felt more like walking than photographing anything. So there you have it: pre-haircut C-man shots.

So many people are sick around me, coughing and throwing up and everything else unmentionable, that I have pulled myself off the drugs in the hope that keeping my immune system awake will help me stay away from it all. (I am sure my rheumatologist will be thrilled with my decision made without him, but whatever - it's my body) But in doing so, it means I am feeling the full weight of the arthritis. Decidedly unfun.

C-man discovered the Origami Yoda series, and got a book light for Christmas. The combination has turned him into a bonafide reader. Hallelujah!  I never thought this day would come, and now we have to tell him to stop reading and go to bed. I think he has had a cognitive jump recently, too, which would also explain the voracious appetite. Whatever it is, I am thankful.

Today is epiphany. During which C-man informed us that there is nothing in the bible saying there were three kings. (Probably a king and an enterougue  is more like it!) I am glad he teaches me what I am supposed to know about this stuff. I am such a crappy Catholic.

Downton Abbey starts tonight again. I am so thrilled I can hardly stand it. (That is the nerd alarm going off)

I bought red velvet cupcakes for dinner. I am not even going to food journal it. Suck it, Weight Watchers!

1 comment:

Tom Angleberger said...

Great folding, C-man!

-Tom Angleberger