January 8, 2013

Broken

There are no words to describe the pain I have been in the past three days. At night, I take a Vicodin just so I can stand to be alive. I have been off my arthritis medication in the hopes of keeping my immune system strong, because so many idiots don't stay home when they are sick. (I have never understood that. People actually come and spread their germs around to others simply because it would inconvenience them in some way. If you are sick, stay home!)

We couldn't watch Notre Dame last night because we don't have ESPN. All the well. It would have made me ill to watch the SEC roll over them. Totally expected, but still barf.

C-man had judo last night. Man, he loves judo. H was also quite thrilled that the author of the Origami Yoda series commented on the blog for him. Won't that be a bragging right at this week's book talk in class!

I am ornery. The pain coupled with lack of sleep from the pain is annoying. I have a massage tomorrow night. Here's hoping it helps.


2 comments:

Mary Z said...

Very gentle hugs from an SEC fan. I hope your massage does wonderful things for you.

SarahinSC said...

Very gentle hugs from another SEC fan. Good thing you didn't watch last night b/c I think you'd be in a lot more pain had you watched it. ;)

Are you just taking a break from tnf-blockers for this flu season or is there another reason? I can't imagine being off of Humira. I'd be in the same pain boat as you. Not fun at all!!

Hope the massage is comforting!

Sarah:)