August 28, 2006

Effulgent Jen

Effulgence: to shine forth There's this theory that says if you say you are something (happy, sad, angry, hopeful) you will become that. So today, in this gray, rainy day, I am effulgent Jen! It sure is nice to be back home again. Beerman and I went to our church blood drive on Saturday. Poor Beerman got an enormous bruise where they poked him. Probably because he beat my incredible 6 minute pumping time by almost a full minute! (That'll teach him!) Anyhow, that's my plug - if you haven't donated in a while (or ever), go ahead and do it. It is super fast, and the blood banks need it. The mold allergies are kicking my butt these days. However, it's hard to be sad when you're running after C-man who is running toward the grape arbor to steal un-ripe grapes before you can catch him. Here's a photo of him with his squinched up face after biting into one and going back for another...

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Testing123