August 11, 2006

If this isnt love...

Earlier this week, after showering, I heard Beerman go back into the bathroom where none of his things are kept. I then heard him humming as the distinct sounds of someone putting on deodorant hung in the air. I popped my head in the bathroom, and sure enough, there he is in nothing but a towel and God's glory applying a stick of Dove deodorant -- curiously, the same kind I use -- under his arms. This morning, after picking a few underarm hairs off the end of the stick (I shave each morning, so unless the dogs are into deoderant, I'm pretty sure I know where it came from), I let him know that both CVS and Walgreens sell deoderant. After he left for work, I then sat down on the toilet, and looked over to see that there was no toilet paper on the roll... Guess I'll be finding CVS or Walgreens after work today!

No comments: