August 18, 2006

Friday Foolery

Thank God it's Friday! has never been a truer statement. Wow, this has been a long week. I'm less blue today, but not totally out of my funk. I guess you could say I'm more of a light periwinkle. Tonight we have C-man's school picnic. Tomorrow is housework. Sunday is our church picnic. Somehow Beerman and I felt it would be wise to join the picnic committee. Man, next year we're owning that committee! It's Irish Fest and Zoo a la Carte this weekend. Since I can't stand celtic music and those little red-headed girls with ringlets stomping their feet under those flouncy dresses to beat of the annoying celtic music, maybe we'll hit Zoo a la Carte. In funny Friday news, the Virgin Mary has now been found in chocolate drippings... http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/08/17/chocolate.mary.ap/index.html Apparently the Madonna is a hungry woman, what with all the sightings on food -- toasted cheese sandwich, cheese, chocolate... After all, a woman's gotta eat!

No comments: