August 15, 2006

Random Musings

Why are people such angry drivers these days? I mean, if you've got time to flip me off, then you've probably got a little time to wait and let me merge safely into the lane. Even more, if you've got time to roll down your window to shout obsenities at me for following the law by turning right into a right lane (just because it wasted a millisecond of your time because you wanted to get in that lane) then don't you have time to think something nice about your fellow drivers? Can't we all just relax our white knuckles for one day and be courteous? C-man is really having trouble with his teeth. I know it's not his ears (for once) because we were just in to see the doctor. But he sobs in his sleep. I get up and hold him, hoping he'll wake up or just go back to sleep, but he's in such pain. It's so sad. I had my book club last night. Apparently a few others felt like I did about the stupid book, because the discussion was really limited about the book itself. That's the thing with book club books - they need to have some depth in order to be able to discuss it properly. On a good note, here's the sweetest face I've ever seen:

No comments: