April 30, 2008

Half-way there

It occured to me that it might be slightly ironic that I left a Kohl's shareholders meeting to walk into a Target to shop this afternoon. Oops. Tonight I'm going to see a showing of Armadale at the Rep. It should be entertaining. If nothing else, free food and a play with some friends is lightyears better than going home to a husband who isn't speaking to me. Apparently I'm in the doghouse again. Whatever, he has to work on Saturday night, which should be the weekend night to celebrate my birthday. So the way I see it, I need to get out, so there's room for him to get in it! My sweater is back on track again. I have about 13 inches to go on the knitting. (the green is done, red still to go) Then I have to pick out the buttons and put them on, and presto! A nice, warm sweater that is unwearable until next Fall. Whooppee! Anyhow, it's payday, and the week's half over. So 3 cheers for that!

No comments: