January 5, 2009

Feeling Pretty Guilty

Maybe it's the new year. Maybe it's having crawled out of the hellhole that was this past weekend's fury. Maybe it's that we're not in a low pressure front and I can fit my rings on my fingers. But I'm feeling guilty. I've been a pretty crappy person lately. Since even talking has made my eyelashes hurt, C-man has not been given the best of mommys. And don't even start me on Beerman, because he's been totally left in the dust. So here's to high pressure weather systems and being a better me. ************ Today's daily joy has been a tough one to scrounge up. The fact that I ate a little lunch and it stayed down? That my hives didn't appear today until 3:30? That the holidays are over? I'm going to go with "I finally put all my receipts together and faxed them in to be reimbursed by my FSA account". Ahhh, cross that one off the list, just in the nick of time, too.

No comments: