January 7, 2009

Tattoos and Spice Girls

One of my favorite things about geocaching is picking up travel bugs. They are little traveling items containing a code that you input into geocaching.com when you pick up and drop them off. Then you can watch them go on their merry way. I've had a few travel worldwide, and always enjoy that. It's the same facination I have with my blog tracking software. I love seeing where in the world people come from. So I looked at the biggest site driver for 2008, and imagine my surprise when it was "tiger tattoo". I had to laugh, when I realized what these posts were about. Imagine the surprise on some big burly guy's face when he pulls up tiger tattoo to see this. Apparently "spice girls" was a close second. I don't even want to know why people continue to google them!

No comments: