January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009

I've decided on my three 2009 resolutions. My one public one is to find my "cause" and volunteer again. The Arthritis Foundation is a natural one, but honestly, I'm just not that into office work with all old people, which is what it mostly is. So I'm still deciding exactly what to do, but I'm thinking something along the lines of a food pantry or shelter. I'm going to need to check into a few with my old non-profit sources and pick a worthy one. I've also decided to start a "Daily Joy" on my blog. It's going to be one thing that brought me joy. I have a feeling some days will be a lot harder than others. Anyhow, today's is easy: taking a wintery walk with my family at the park while C-man looked for animal tracks through his binoculars. Welcome to 2009!

No comments: