March 10, 2009

Hell - Take 2

Today was day 2 of fat camp. It focused on legs and abs. I didn't almost pass out today. Which was my goal. Can you tell I'm setting expectations WAY low right now? "Get through it and don't pass out" has become my mantra. Which is about as good as it gets, considering right now I can't move my legs without assistance from my hands. I gagged down a half of a protein shake before going, which I know helped in the "not passing out" part. But wow, are those things awful! I mean, everything is nasty at 5 a.m., but a protein shake has got to be near the top of the list of grossness. Bleh! But as the woman who leads this nightmare said the other day, "Do you want a fat ass or do you want to complain?" Yeah, yeah, I got it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How is Day 3? We didn't hear about Day 3 yet? I'm so happy for you, you have to report your results so we all can drool over your new hot bod!