March 8, 2009

Randomness

Nothing like a 10 bullet points to keep you engaged.
  • The thought of starting fat boot camp scares the hell out of me. Why on earth am I doing this? Oh yeah, because I "won". This is one of those moments when I'm convinced God is telling me something. And I'm pretty sure it's to stop being fat. So here I go.
  • This rain is making my hands look like the Pillsbury dough boy's hands. I currently can wear no rings, and if you were watching me type, you'd laugh.
  • Should I get bangs? I really want to change my hair style. But with it being a curly mess, it makes it hard. Sigh.
  • I really miss Riley. I still tear up about it once in a while. Part of me thinks it's crazy, because he was "just" a dog. But he was my dog. And I miss him a lot.
  • I am currently knitting two scarves. They should be done just in time for spring.
  • I need to hire someone to do my laundry for me. The thought of all that bending and lifting and carrying is not in the cards today. Let's hope boot camp helps me with this.
  • The Iditarod starts today. Despite some of the claims of dog abuse, I am curiously facinated with it. And it's WAY better than a "snow machine" race across Alaska.
  • My orders for herbs, vegetables and plants goes in this week. I am SOOO happy about that.
  • If C-man sneaks into the bathroom one more time to fill up the sink and splash the water everywhere, I'm going to lose it.
  • I love ginger tea

No comments: