January 18, 2010

Damnit, we're out of time!

I would be committing some sort of egregious sin if today's Happy Monday didn't go out to the one, the only, Jack Bauer. That's because, ladies and gentlemen, he's back. And if having something to look forward to on Monday isn't something to be happy about, I don't know what is. What's that? You don't know Jack? Then get started, damnit. Although the kill count is going to have to get updated with the new season. If you didn't watch last night, stream it today before tonight's episode! Because, after all, it'll make you happy.

5 comments:

Indigo said...

I may have to bring my laptop to the funeral home this afternoon because of my freaking Time Warner Cable issue!!! I started to watch about 15 minutes though, and who should be the character be at CTU? It's Starbuck from Battlestar Galactica.

wineandroasts said...

It's too late for me - I'll never catch up. Go, watch, enjoy yourself. :: sad face ::

On a lighter note - I like the new banner!

wineandroasts said...

Also, I am this [ ] close to buying The Billionaire's Vinegar - let me know how you like it.

Indigo said...

City Girl, I read it and really enjoyed it.

Jennifer said...

It's actually Indigo's book that I borrowed! I'm reading Her Fearful Symmetry now (also Indigo's), and will be onto Billionaire's Vinegar probably next week. I'll let you know what I think.