January 1, 2010

I resolve to...

  1. Take part in the one-word project. I really get lost in my camera, so have decided I should get a little focus around how I use it to better focus my photos. And hopefully it'll improve my skills a bit. This month's word is "Create". I'm very excited.
  2. Volunteer. C-man is *gulp* almost 5. It's time for us to start showing him how to give to others in ways that mean something. Now the trick is to find a place we can volunteer with a 5 year old! I have a few ideas that might work out though.
  3. Focus on my health. This isn't a weight-loss resolution. This is a resolution to make some real decisions about this body that I've been putting off.
  4. Make a conscious effort to use less. In doing so, I'm making a real effort to declutter my life. I have so much swirling around all the time, I don't feel like I get to focus on what matters. So I'm getting rid of the negative people, and technology that disconnects me more than it connects me (blog and camera not included, of course), and just all that crap I don't need.
  5. In a nod to #4, Use up my yarn stash. I have a ridiculous amount of leftover yarn, or projects I intended to do, but then didn't groove on them once I started. And this includes the sweater that feels like I've been working on for AGES, because, well, I have been. But damnit, entrelac, I've got you figured out. You can't beat me down now! Only a sleeve and the whole front of entrelac to go. I might be done around June.

No comments: