February 26, 2011

Snow globe

We're living inside a snow globe. Which is incredibly pretty, except I'm stuck inside with a sick kid and a sicker husband. The child is whining and crying because the dinner he asked for 5 minutes ago somehow became something he doesn't want to eat once I handed it to him. And the husband refuses to sleep anywhere but on the couch, so there's nowhere to go without hearing him honk and snore. I can't even do the puzzle in the newspaper, because our carrier only feels like delivering it to us once every 3 days lately. And did I mention I'm still feeling like garbage? And that my brand spanking new dishwasher sounds like a Mack truck rumbling through the house?

Grrr.

I'm ornery. Time to book a massage tomorrow.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

Definitely time for a massage - at least an hour.

{{{{{{Jen}}}}}}