February 6, 2011

Waiting for 5:30

It's snowing. Again. So thankfully C-man has no desire to go anywhere today, save swimming lessons. He even turned down going out for breakfast. Instead, we're hanging out, playing games (I 3-starred the entire new Angry Birds level), watching movies, and singing Packers cheers. Oh, and I painted the kitchen. That felt good to check off the list. Almost as good as having cleaned behind the fridge. Wow- was that a hellish sight! I'm tackling the living room next, but need to get some Aleutian blue first.

We're invited to 2 parties today, but I don't really feel like it. I still feel like garbage, and to be honest - I'd much rather feverishly knit in the peace of my own home during the game than listen to some armchair coaches.

Beerman called to wish us a good morning. It sounds as if he's taken Dallas by storm - going from parties at Billy Bobs to chatting with Bart Starr (My happiness for him turned a little to jealous over that one) with a bunch of crazy stuff in between (VIP tickets to see Drake at the House of Blues, the Flying Saucer, and rooming next door to Wendell). Today he is at a tailgate all day until the actual game. I'm curious to hear where he gets to sit, because I've got to guess, it's not in the nosebleeds.

Go Pack Go!

No comments: