February 11, 2011

TGIF

I'm still feeling achy and shaky today, but don't have a fever. Yet. And my vision is back to normal, which is highly positive. So I'm working from home again today and can't stop singing one of C-man's songs that he made up... "Little Whaley Guy, Little Whaley Dude..." (Because it's too much work to embed right now, it goes to the tune of: F#, F#, G, F#, high C, F#, F#, G, F#, E - eighth, eighth, quarter, quarter, half; eighth, eighth, quarter, quarter, half) I'm always bad with the earworms, but know I'm sick when I can't get something out of my head.

So here's to making it through the week! I'm raising my glass of Alka-Seltzer on my end. Raise whatever you've got on your side of the screen.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

What a wonderful picture!

I'm glad you're feeling better.