February 1, 2011

Funny inside jokes

Once upon a time I wrote down a grocery list. It was at the beginning of being on my new drugs, and thinking clearly was just not possible. So I relied on my lists, even more than usual. And on this particular grocery list, I wrote "butter". 3 times. So Beerman, thinking he was incredibly funny, wrote "butter" after every additional thing I wrote when he knew I wasn't looking.

It's now the house joke. Whenever there's a list for something lying around, he hilariously writes "butter" on it in some form or other. In fact, I took this picture too early, because I even got "super butter" this time. (I'd love to see the cow that creates THAT!)

It feels good to have these silly types of ongoing jokes.
***********
For the record, I'm totally looking forward to the paralytic storm. Bring.It.On.

2 comments:

jon said...

I hope you are feeling butter with your new meds.

Kwizgiver said...

I love those ongoing jokes, too.

::mingle::