March 12, 2011

Marching on

March continues on in what feels a little like a death march beneath the gray skies. Beerman mentioned that C-man's party is next weekend, and I had a little internal freakout. But the cake is ordered, the babysitter is hired to help out, and the goodie bags are stuffed (minus the candy, because I'll eat it if I get it too soon), so I think we're in good shape.

Working out has become mostly a routine now, which is good. It sure does make me feel loads better.  (I know this, and yet, I fall back into the pattern of not doing it. Which is dumb. I'm glad I'm in a healthy pattern right now.)

We're also finalizing our plans for next month's New Mexico trip, which can't get here soon enough. It looks like we're doing an overnight camping trip in the Rio Gorge with llamas, which in theory sounds like a total blast. I've already got my new camera lens picked out that I want to take on it. My new best friend Stu at the camera shop is just so old and sweet, I barely noticed as he was totally suckering me into coveting a ridiculously priced lens. Damn that Stu and his sweet camera loving ways. ("Just go outside and get the feel of it and tell me what you think.") At least I have a birthday coming up, so it's sort of justifiable. Sort of.

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

New Mexico is SO wonderful! You'll love it.