April 6, 2014

Happy to be done


Opening weekend came and went. I'm not going to lie - I'm incredibly thankful it's over.

Beerman dutifully came each night. C-man only came to opening night. He knew he'd end up seeing it again, and wasn't going to pass up the opportunity to go swim at the hotel pool with his cousins while my parents and sister came to see the show! I can't say I blamed him.

Somehow, night 2 was more nerve wracking than night 1. I did better on my lines, but the entire time I was thinking about where I'd messed up the night before, and it made me a little sick to my stomach that I'd repeat the mistakes.

But now, I've got 4 days of relaxation with no rehearsals before it starts again. (Well, as long as you count giving 7 performance reviews, running the child to 3 baseball practices that all start before 5 p.m., and a mammogram for suspicious nonsense relaxing, that is!)

1 comment:

Mary Z said...

How long does the play run? Just on the weekends? I know you're glad to have that done.