April 22, 2014

The tale of two fish. And some other things.


  • Meet Poseidon and Scooter, left to right respectively.
  • It's a crappy picture, but they move too fast.
  • Poseidon is a yellow Tang.
  • Scooter is a Melanurus Wrasse.
  • After having them for a couple of hours, Scooter was gone.
  • Beerman gave me a flashlight, and we each went looking to find out where he'd flopped on the ground because they're known to jump.
  • While searching, we were having the discussion if Beerman could make it to the fish store to get a new one and back before C-man came home.
  • Then I checked online and discovered this.
  • It sure would have been nice of the fish store to tell us THAT!
  • He appeared the next morning, and every  night, he dives back in the sand. It takes only a second.
  • We have some really quirky fish.
  • They're both in the quarantine tank, which is good, because they both seem to have a few spots of something. I really hope it goes away so we can put them in the big tank.
  • Speaking of having something, Beerman's been sick.
  • I stopped at Walgreens on my way to work today, because guess what.... Yup. Sore throat, and I hurt all over.
  • It was pretty hard to avoid it when we spent 5 hours in the car together on Sunday.
  • C-man got his new A's baseball uniform last night.
  • The pants are enormous. Guess I'll be exchanging those.
  • But the hat was put on immediately. I don't know if he'll take it off now.
  • His first game is Saturday. I really hope he does well.
  • I need a nap.

No comments: