- Meet Poseidon and Scooter, left to right respectively.
- It's a crappy picture, but they move too fast.
- Poseidon is a yellow Tang.
- Scooter is a Melanurus Wrasse.
- After having them for a couple of hours, Scooter was gone.
- Beerman gave me a flashlight, and we each went looking to find out where he'd flopped on the ground because they're known to jump.
- While searching, we were having the discussion if Beerman could make it to the fish store to get a new one and back before C-man came home.
- Then I checked online and discovered this.
- It sure would have been nice of the fish store to tell us THAT!
- He appeared the next morning, and every night, he dives back in the sand. It takes only a second.
- We have some really quirky fish.
- They're both in the quarantine tank, which is good, because they both seem to have a few spots of something. I really hope it goes away so we can put them in the big tank.
- Speaking of having something, Beerman's been sick.
- I stopped at Walgreens on my way to work today, because guess what.... Yup. Sore throat, and I hurt all over.
- It was pretty hard to avoid it when we spent 5 hours in the car together on Sunday.
- C-man got his new A's baseball uniform last night.
- The pants are enormous. Guess I'll be exchanging those.
- But the hat was put on immediately. I don't know if he'll take it off now.
- His first game is Saturday. I really hope he does well.
- I need a nap.
April 22, 2014
The tale of two fish. And some other things.
at 12:33 PM