- I have the Pay What You Can dress rehearsal/play tonight. I suppose I should go over my lines again. It's been a nice break this week.
- C-man is super excited to come and sit backstage with me. I really have to figure out how to get him into theater, because he really enjoys it.
- I bought my beehive paint yesterday. I'm going with traditional white.
- $70 for a can of paint is kind of highway robbery, but I'm only painting this thing once! (Can you even imagine painting with bees inside? Ouch!)
- I learned that it's etiquette (at least of this group) to give play-related gifts to one another. THAT would have been nice to know a few weeks ago.
- I quickly ordered some alligator keychains. I hope they arrive by tomorrow! My latest check says they're at the Milwaukee post office, so I'm crossing my fingers!
- I have been incredibly ornery lately. I think it's the non-stop things to do and Beerman being gone and not liking my job and some health worries all coupled together.
- Speaking of health worries, I have a mammogram and ultrasound tomorrow. A lump, ongoing pain, and just feeling totally out of sorts worried the doctor enough to be cautious.
- I haven't been particularly worried, but I can tell it's always in the back of my mind. It'll nice to have it over with.
- C-man's baseball practices are in full swing. This year C-man moved up a level, and his coach is way intense. They run almost nonstop for an hour and a half. He likes it, though.
- After practice last night, he came home and ate six tacos. Good thing I had other dinner plans, because he ate everything!
- If he's eating like this now, what am I going to do when he's a teenager?
- Last weekend of the play. Then it's getting checked off the list and time to move on to my bees.
April 10, 2014
at 9:15 AM