April 2, 2014

Hump Daaaaay!

This photo was taken in December. Despite today's cold, the snow is gone, and Spring is coming!


  • I actually remembered my lines last night, which was amazing. It gave me a bit more confidence that I can do this play thing.
  • And then I remember that there will probably only be a handful of people in the audience, and it feels even easier.
  • After rehearsing until 10, my mind races and I cannot sleep. It's kind of hard to look at myself with those black bags under my eyes today! Wow, I'm tired.
  • Harry is finding it harder and harder to get up these days. His age is no longer creeping up on him. It makes me so incredibly sad.
  • I still haven't gotten my bee hives yet. Beerman reminded me that I can't paint them yet anyhow, with it being so cold. But I want them, damnit!
  • The honey place I'm getting my bees from is picking up its first load of bees from California and posting pictures to Facebook. I never knew I'd be so thrilled to watch a truck drive go across country!
  • I need a nap.

No comments: