April 28, 2014

So it's Monday and stuff


I'm up to the coughing part of the sickness. That's not a whole lot of fun at 4 a.m. I'm on my second cup of coffee today, and it's not having much of an impact.

So they say when you're down, you should talk about what you're grateful for in order to turn yourself around. Here goes...

  • My kid is loving baseball and his new team. It's really nice to hear him this excited.
  • I got a couple of shirts on sale at the Limited, and really like them. It'd been a while since I found some shirts I really liked.
  • I'm getting my hair highlighted tomorrow night. I LOVE it when it's freshly highlighted.
  • I have some short story ideas I think I'm going to put down and make official. I often have sketchy ideas, but no real arc. I think I have a couple that could be fun to write down.
  • There is lice at school, but C-man does not have it. This is fabulous news because it means, despite my all of a sudden itchiness, I do not have lice.
  • Harry got a bath yesterday and is all fluffy and sweet smelling.
  • Coffee. Coffee is always on my gratitude list.

No comments: