April 24, 2014

Oops



  • Last night, I went home, grabbed a blanket, turned on the Daily Show, and curled up on the couch, shivering and wanting to escape the world.
  • Until the whole house felt like it crashed in.
  • It didn't.
  • But the front window side light by the door sure did.
  • I'm not pointing any fingers, but there may have been a little boy pitching at his repeater which was angled toward the house.
  • He may have been asked a few dozen times to angle it other directions.
  • We had words.
  • Then he called Beerman because he was so upset and wanted to come clean and not have to wait until Beerman came home.
  • I thought that was incredibly mature for a 9 year old.
  • While I was angry, part of me was just too sick to even care.
  • Another part was kind of sad that it didn't take out the whole door because I really want a new one.
  • So now we look a little like Sanford and Son.
  • But really, didn't we all sort of expect this would happen ages ago?
***********
Oh, and THIS sums him up perfectly. Posing for the camera with hair at least out of his eyes, but with dirty knees and untied shoes.

No comments: