- Last night, I went home, grabbed a blanket, turned on the Daily Show, and curled up on the couch, shivering and wanting to escape the world.
- Until the whole house felt like it crashed in.
- It didn't.
- But the front window side light by the door sure did.
- I'm not pointing any fingers, but there may have been a little boy pitching at his repeater which was angled toward the house.
- He may have been asked a few dozen times to angle it other directions.
- We had words.
- Then he called Beerman because he was so upset and wanted to come clean and not have to wait until Beerman came home.
- I thought that was incredibly mature for a 9 year old.
- While I was angry, part of me was just too sick to even care.
- Another part was kind of sad that it didn't take out the whole door because I really want a new one.
- So now we look a little like Sanford and Son.
- But really, didn't we all sort of expect this would happen ages ago?
Oh, and THIS sums him up perfectly. Posing for the camera with hair at least out of his eyes, but with dirty knees and untied shoes.