April 8, 2008

Another day closer to the weekend

I am in a complete allergy-induced fog. I had to deliver 3 performance appraisals today, and cannot be held accountable for the things I may have said. Wow. Get this girl some Claritin! In another blog I read, she challenged people to admit what they have been wrong about recently. So here goes... I may have been wrong about my latest knitting project. It's supposed to be a gift, but I think it's going to end up looking like trash. It was the wrong thing to pick for this person, and now I'm completely upset. 60 hours of work (and approximately 2 more weeks to go) to get a crappy result. I'm so not pleased with my decision. But now I'm so far into it, I can't back out. It's like watching a bad movie... you just can't fathom it not getting better... And in case you didn't know, it's now officially my birthday month. Feel free to buy me any of this crap I'd like to have in celebration. Or feel free to think of something on your own. The thing is, I shamelessly covet everything I see, so it's not like I won't like it. Unless it has cats on it. I don't really appreciate things with cats.

No comments: