April 28, 2008

Whoa... is it Monday?

I swear was the fastest weekend in history. It's like I was at work yesterday... ugh! Saturday was a nice day. We went to Costco for the first time. Our neighbors are amazed we've held out this long. We even got C-man a membership card. (He just wanted his picture taken). So we now have enough food for a family of 12 for a year. Ahhh, I love buying meat in bulk. I got a ton of work done on my latest sweater. For those family members who had the cojones to mention how horrible another work of mine was, and that they "wouldn't wear it either" (when it was shown just to be funny as the caption clearly said it was stretched out and not on right as my child was pulling at the neck and sobbing buckets), I'm not showing this until it's done. So here's my progress so far in the green... It's knitted from the bottom of the back, up over the shoulders and down to the bottom front in one piece: Sunday was up and back to CJ's first communion. It was really sweet. Beerman and C-man went to the Brewers game. I have video, but blogger has been wonky and not interested in uploading it, so I'll try again later. When I asked C-man how the game was, he said, "The fireworks scared me, I ate ice cream, and the Brewers won." Two out of three ain't bad. The long-anticipated stimulus packages are starting today. I love everyone who debates what these will be spent on, as if it matters. Borrowing money from the Chinese to pay for Chinese goods does not stop inflation, consumer debt ratios, or strengthen the dollar, so it's a completely moot point. Basic economics seems to elude CNN and the average Joe, however, as nobody wants to shut up about it. Anyhow, here's the payment schedule in case you were wondering. Spend it wisely. Have a great week!

No comments: