April 19, 2008

Jennifer Said It'd Be Like This...

To show off, I announced my official status as the Amazing Human Barometer this week. So yesterday, despite every meteorologist saying it was going to rain and be miserable all day Saturday, I said, "I'm not feeling it, people." And guess what... sunny and mid-50s. I think I've found my new calling in life! (disclaimer: results not reliable more than one day in advance) C-man got 2 new Brewers shirts. I got tired of him asking if he could wear his JJ shirt everyday. So now he has a JJ, Fielder and plain Brewers shirt to get us through a couple more days of the week. Then we lunched at Culvers. Pretty fab day if you ask me. I officially finished the horrible, hated sweater I've been battling. I have half a mind to throw it in the garbage, but figured I should let my anger wear off a few days before doing something that drastic. Well, off to relax and knit my latest concotion before going back to baby clothes.

No comments: