April 9, 2008

It's Hump Day...

Holy gloomy day!

I should still be home, on the couch, with hot chocolate in my hand and a crappy movie in the DVD player. Maybe a John Cusack flick or something equally bad. But alas, I am preparing myself to receive my final appraisal results. Beerman gave me this comic strip this morning in preparation: In other funny news, today is Beerman's first day of jury duty. He just shakes my head at my enthusiasm. I wanted to take his "first day of jury duty" picture, but he wouldn't let me. I did learn that if I ever get on jury duty, I can't knit. Apparently the needles are some horrible potential weapon. My cheapo needles almost break everytime I use them, but yeah, weaponry. Anyhow, Beerman's on jury duty, and I'm envious.

ETA: Beerman is officially Juror #10. Oooh, I'm sooo jealous!

In other birthday updates, I'm also in love with everything in this catalog.

No comments: