April 10, 2008

The Masters is On!

Okay, I couldn't give a rip about professional golf. Until I learned about Adam Scott... whoa... Anyhow, what spearheaded this is when I got to work today, they started a pool, and I'm all about the competition. Each of us gets to pick 2 golfers. No one can have Tiger. The one who ends up the highest wins, get this, a soda. I picked Goosen and Garcia. Everyone laughed at me. Whatevs... it's funny. Those Cokes are MINE! ***************** Whoa, this rain sucks. The wind sucks even more. The predicted "wintry mixture" sucks most of all. The funniest is that Mom and Dad are on their way home from the warmth. Murphy's Law. At least I'm not trying to get out of Texas on American Airlines. HA! ***************** Juror #10 got dismissed around 3 p.m. He got to go to the courthouse doors twice and got sent back each time. So close, yet so far away from my dream. He is now free of further obligation for 4 years. This makes him enormously happy.

No comments: