April 4, 2008

Finishing Things

Today is about finishing things, even if incrementally. So, things I've finished today:
  1. Another piece of my latest knitting project. No, it's not completely done, since I have to completely re-do the first part I did, but one more part of it got crossed off the list over lunch, so I'm pleased.
  2. My daily trivia contest, and as of right now I'm in first place. I finished with everything correct in 32 seconds, so I'm guessing it should stick...
  3. The week. I love Fridays. It's when I start to think, "A whole weekend ahead of me, what will I do?" and then remember... I have a massage planned for Sunday! Delicious.
  4. Invitations for the baby shower are ordered. And they're quite cute. Who knew how many butt-ugly ones there are out there to wade through. I made the last ones, but who has time for that? Hitting "send" is just so much more practical.
  5. A major project at work that was due.
  6. My chai latte. Okay, not a great accomplishment, but it makes me happy, so I'm including it.

Here's hoping the Brewers finish San Francisco. The Brewers, the Brewers, they're turning up the heat, YEAH!

Enjoy your weekend. I'm hoping with the 60 degree weather to get outside a bit.

No comments: