April 3, 2008

What do you mean you lost my car?!?!?

I took my van in yesterday to get fixed. A few lights were going on, and other stuff happening I didn't like, and I am 3,000 miles from the warranty expiring. So, of course, they found a thousand things wrong they had to fix. When I got there at 5 to pick it up, they couldn't find the keys. But "Your car is right out that door." So I strolled over to see if my keys were inside. Um, yeah, no car there. So I went back in, and said, "No car, no keys." Instant fear in about 3 guys' eyes. Panic. Race around. They lost my friggin' car!!! 25 minutes later, they find it. WHAT?!?! Oh, and Beerman called me this morning on his way to work. "The oil light is still on." Unbelievable. ***************** We've got our anniversary trip booked. We're going with a new place this year: http://www.pinehurstinn.com/room-brownstone.php I still need to get our Wild Rice reservations! I drool just thinking about it. We haven't been on a weekend away in over a year. I'm so excited.

No comments: