April 25, 2008

TGIFF

Happy Friday. My day started with eggs, and my most hated meeting of the month got cancelled. What can possibly go wrong for me when things start with that? For those of you who are actually getting a piece of the the borrowed money from the Chinese stimulus package action from the Chinese government, you'll be happy to know they're getting sent out the first week in May. So go buy your 80 lbs. of rice from Costco! The way things are going, flour and rice will go the way of the dodo. I'm planning on doing a little Costco shopping this weekend. It's Associate Shop Days at Kohl's too, so I'll hit the new Grafton store and Costco. Wow... I live a pretty exciting life. Sunday Beerman and C-man are heading to the Brewers game. C-man is so excited he can hardly stand it. I'm going to my godchild's first communion. When we told C-man about it, he didn't say, "I want to come with you to see my cousins!" like he usually does. Oh no, he said, "But you'll be back for the game, right?" That's my little baseball lover. He ate his breakfast with his glove on this morning while looking at the Jeff Suppan insert in the Journal-Sentinel. Enjoy your weekend!

No comments: