April 23, 2008

Holy Nice Day

Ahhh, maybe spring is here. Then again, it's supposed to be in the 40s by the end of the weekend. Argh.
Now this is weird, even for Brazil. It's frustrating that they keep reporting it as happening in Sao Paulo, when it's really Paranagua. Paranagua, for those of you who didn't have the opportunity of lounging lazily on the beach there for the first time when you were 10, is in the state of Parana, south of Sao Paulo. In other words, that's like mixing up New York and Washington DC. I had hope for the guy, but it looks like they've given up the search. So strange.
I've been reading the Thirteenth Tale. I'm only about 50 pages in, but totally hooked. It doesn't go on my "Jennifer Recommends" list until I'm done, but it's got some promise.
Well, get out there and enjoy your day!

No comments: