April 21, 2008

Monday-Monday

Beerman made it back home after being delayed, missing his connection, and finally making it home about 15 hours after he started. I'm so glad I don't travel for work anymore. One of my co-workers gets his hair cut at this place with ESPN on the TVs, they hand you a beer, etc. Anyhow, he went this weekend, gets there, sits down to the computer to check the sports scores while he waits, and this is what pops up. http://www.milwaukeebarbers.com/ I almost died when I read it! HA! C-man happily wore his Prince Fielder shirt today. I only have one more Brewers shirt clean... we're going to have to stretch these out. Or, I'm just going to have to go buy 4 more Brewers shirts, which is probably what I'm going to end up doing before all is said and done.

No comments: