April 1, 2008

April 1st

Yes, today is April Fool's Day. And I have to say, I absolutely HATE April Fool's Day. Last night at 4 p.m., we all got called to an emergency morning budget meeting by my VP. It was an April Fool's joke. Are you effing kidding me? I hustled my kid up out of bed and rushed to work for THAT? And even then I was late. So not cool, I can't even describe it. Anyhow, this is a funny one, as long as it's not to me... The Brewers pulled one out last night. So much for Gagne being worth the cash. I guess when you're off the 'roids, you can't pitch 'em like you used to. I went to Stitch n Bitch last night. It always makes me laugh how much more bitching goes on over stitching. I've been working like a madwoman to get my project done, though, so I was truly multitasking. My latest project has become so tedious, it just needs to be done, already. I'm so close, I can taste victory! American Idol's on tonight. Syesha needs to go. She really annoys me. So does the dread lock kid. Any boy who's prettier than all the girls on the stage needs to go. Plus, those dreads make me want to vomit.

No comments: