October 2, 2009

Emotional

This past week has been a range of emotions for me. Mostly crummy. But I've decided I need to pull myself out of it. I'm not in the middle of a tsunami or an earthquake. I don't have some irrevocable disease that's killing me. I just got back from a pretty kickass trip. My international travel bug and geocoin just got picked up and are on their way to the Czech Republic. My kid was pretty darned cute waving from the front seat of the bus in his "new" froggy boots and coat today (had to wear them because they're going on a field trip to pick apples - crummy day, hopefully they actually go). The Packers aren't playing on Sunday to muck up my TV viewing pleasure. Homestead is playing Nicolet tonight (please don't rain so we can go!) And today's Friday. There. All better now. Now could someone tell my how to get the onion stink out of my hands from cutting onions LAST NIGHT! I can't get the smell to go away.

No comments: