October 21, 2009

Things I've discovered lately

  1. When your back is hurting, having a kid jump on it unexpectedly makes it really hurt. As in, ohmygodicantmovemylegs kind of hurt.
  2. I've just discovered Bon Iver. I know, I know, about time. But I'm so completely out of what's cool that the first time I heard of them is when they came back to chair AIDS Walk Wisconsin (because they're from here). And now I learn they've got the New Moon soundtrack too. Isn't that just perfect?
  3. Picnik is the poor man's photoshop, and works pretty well until I can take the time to learn Photoshop.
  4. The love I feel for my chiropractor is indescribable, but the wait for my 2 p.m. appointment today feels like for.ev.er.
  5. Even though rain sucks for my physical well-being, I really do like it. It feels kind of mentally cleansing.
  6. I need someone to physically clean my house. It sounds entirely lame, but it's become too much for me to do. So, I've called a bunch of cleaning services, because I'm pretty sure it's time to stop cleaning my own toilets.

2 comments:

wineandroasts said...

Don't feel bad about Bon Iver. It took me four forevers to learn about Kings of Leon. And I still don't like them. Of course, I AM older than you....

You HAVE to download the New Moon soundtrack. 18 songs - 14 of which are HAW-some.

jon said...

Can you do layers with picnik?