October 20, 2009

Say cheese

Today is C-man's picture day at school. We had to practice his smile, because he has such a great one until it comes to posed photos. Then it looks, as Beerman aptly pointed out, like he ate too much cheese. We'll see how it comes out. But for the love of God, PLEASE don't tell him he looks good. I went with a zip-up sweater with a shirt underneath, thinking that would be the least "handsome" look that he wouldn't balk at. I was wrong. So somehow I got some gel in his hair and he left for school with the damn sweater on. What happens from here is now out of my hands. ************ In case you didn't hear, I forgot to send something for show-n-tell yesterday. Because I heard about it the whole.ride.home. Sigh... It won't be the last time I screw up, kid. ************ I went to the chiropractor yesterday in so much pain, I could barely breath. I walked away from that table like a rock star. Woo-hoo! As Dad always said, it feels soooo good when it stops hurting. I think I'll stay away from throwing cords of wood in the near future.

1 comment:

wineandroasts said...

Glad you're once again a not-knuckle-dragging homo sapien!

In the future, remember:
Cord Wood = Evil
Beerman Wood = Good

PS - LOVE the Halloween banner!
PPS - Will be in Germany in a couple of weeks. Totally mimicking you. :o)