October 16, 2009

Game On!

After going back and forth, I decided that we would go see Wild Things tonight. Unfortunately, the 2 theaters we usually go to are booked solid. There is space at one about 20 minutes away, but after reading some of the reviews, I think it might be a little scary for C-man. But yet, another night watching Star Wars makes me want to about vomit in my mouth. So while the family doesn't even know it yet, it's going to be game night! You know, good old fashioned Sorry and Monopoly and, okay, probably more like Uno Attacks and something else fun I find at Target on my way home from work. I might even let C-man win one or two of them. Sweet! ****************** And congrats to Kathi on winning yesterday's pay-it-forward extravaganza. The winner was selected by a highly professional system of a 4 year old picking a number between 1 and 8. Lucky #6 won.

2 comments:

kathi said...

Wow! Thank you, Governor Jen and C-man :)

Blasé said...

'Sorry' was my very first game for adults and children. Love that 'sliding'...