October 13, 2009

Randomness

I don't think I can string too much together today, so here are my random thoughts...
  • I need to wean myself off caffeine. I can now drink a latte at 5 p.m. and it has no bearing on me whatsoever. This is bad.
  • However, today is is not the day for that.
  • Everyone around me is sick. I will not go down. I will not go down.
  • 2.5 years ago I released a travel bug in a geocache with the mission to get to my mom in Northern Wisconsin. It made it to Duluth, and I was happy it was finally going the right way. Today, I got the notice it's in Nebraska... WTF?
  • The travel bug I released in Italy a few weeks ago is already in the Czech Republic.
  • I really need to learn how to swim better. I have the best of intentions to inquire about private lessons at my gym.
  • I need to get my child in a pool without running away from it like a screaming mimi so he can learn to swim in the first place.
  • I'm pretty sure if I have to play "Jedi" one more time, I'm going to go nuts.
  • One more reason why I am not capable of being a stay-at-home-mother
  • It occurred to me this morning while listening to talk radio, that the conservative pundits believe average people are irresponsible and should be locked up forever when they do something against the letter of the law. However, when individuals run companies, due to the "economic forces", individuals will not become criminals, but make the responsible decision that is best for everyone and the environment. Let me summarize. Individuals = bad, Individuals running companies = good. Hmmm...
  • I resisted the scarf-wearing trend last year. While in Italy, I bought a few cashmere ones. I am now a scarf-wearing addict because, who knew, they're warm!
  • I have not slept more than 2 consecutive hours for 10 days. This weather is absolutely killing me.
  • I could really use a latte.

1 comment:

Jen E said...

I like the way you think! :)